Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Lupa Dunia

Diary merah...

i wasnt feeling well nowadays... in short.. my life is getting quite.. too quite... which bored me and when this thing happen, i'll be emotionally unstable... i'll get so depressed that i just look blankly at the tiles on the wall.. or be extremely quite and couldn't smile without forcing myself to do so...

the only thing excite me is my newly picked hobby... actually its a revised hobby... inches of dust being blowed away from c coklat that i owned since my second year in uni.. was instantly fell for it the moment i paid for it. But hardly touch it. took classes which i stop after realizing that i have absolutely zero talent in it. But as i watched another zero knowledge girl in it, manage to play a full song.. i was stimulated heavily by it. I'll force myself..no matter what.. even my fingers hurt so much as i force them on the string.. sialnya sakit.. napa la org lain rileks ja...

after obtaining the chords from inche-used-to-have-rambut-goli-goli-and been constantly-changing -his-hairstyle (million thanks weh).. so i've made my first step in exploring again it's world... familiarizing myself with all the chords first...

basically among the chords involve are : G D Em Dm E7 Am7 Am C Dsus4 Bm7 ... Susah gila weh.. camna la mamat-mamat n minah2 terror ni dapat goreng???? wahhhhhh fighting!!!!

p/s: was hoping to turn this small journey into beautiful sound and tune....although still couldn't differentiate and recognize each sound.. eh.. i think everything is out of tune loh!!

2 comments:

sYukCurz said...

wehh... bawak p perhentian. hang goreng kat sana k!

Red Chopsticks said...

gilo hg.. na men pn sanggap!!