Thursday, January 28, 2010

USM Open 2010

Ive been an on and off blogger again??!! hehehe nothing so surprising about that.. ako kan super hot hot chicken shit!!
.
last week was a week filled with mental and physical challenge. I was on USM Open Tournament.. Had few eye opening(+tears) kicks on my whole body and 4 on my face.. Dengan proud and pride nya i claimed that i dont cry in the public.. hahaha i did so after my 3 match.. The 4 slaps was so shocking and painful.. I sort of wet my face after the ref announced the winner (mesti la bukan ako!!heheh).. heheh lama tu ako tahan sakit.. hehehe so in other words.. eleh.. mulut ja kecoh.. cengeng cengeng gak.. heheheh..
.
But to give up? NEVER!! Losing, winning, getting hurt all are lumrah martial art competitions.. The more u face your fear, the more familiar you'll get.. more mature and wise in deciding your every move.. or if u are good enough, the movement will come flawlessly and effortlessly.. I might not achieve that stage yet, but i'm not giving up in trying to try to take the route!!!
.
UKM Tkd team participated on the event.. They emerge as the 1st runner up followed by USM as the 2nd runner up.. UPNM won the overall medal collection.. The TKD spirit of UKM team never melt.. The cheer and claps.. i missed them so much.. I was craving to join them (which i did a few times..tak tahan,heheh).. I did some silent cheer for them at my place.. Coz i know.. All of them here is for one reason: The Spirit Of TaekwanDo.. Sir planted the spirit well to every one of his students heart.... I still have it till this very moment..
.
They improved tremendously.. Their kicks are faster and accurate and strong.. That is what practice is all about.. Let the body familiar with all the movements.. Ishhh sadly i wasnt around during their training.. Ishhh if only i could... tak pe la.. I think Sir said before.. let the spirit of TKD lives wherever you go.. Wachaa!!

UKM team.. They had their own sweater..sob sob..
bak kata olah..: training partner baru ako..Tian..hehehe nice girl!!
Deligasi Olah datang melawat
Flo (back) killing machine!!
Lapar gila weh.. pas match trus ako makan..hehehe
Aisehh..Missed..I couldnt reach her face dgn tepatnya

5 comments:

husni said...

let the spirit of TKD lives wherever you go..

congrate marina...

Roda 2 said...

tendangan tanpa bayang tuu~
gile ahh!..respek!

Red Chopsticks said...

husni - heheh spirit livess...

Roda 2 - amacam..takot tak?heheh

Roda 2 lagi said...

tak...takk~
lalala~

Eutakio-rexa89 said...

killing machine ha??..
hahahaha~~