Monday, January 11, 2010

Bright and Sunny Day ~~

I cried myself to sleep yesterday due to the tiredness accumulated from house chores and tight schedule.. Haa!!! Poyo aah baru wat kerja skit dah nangis..cengengg aah.. hehehe..

Alhamdulillah this morning I begin my day with Al-fatihah and headed to lab with smile and hair down..hakhak.ako potong rambut dpn suit.. cam mangkuk sumbing..hekhek..

And msg from Chingu on the notification of scholarship status brighten my long ahead journey.. Hoyeahhhh my application approved.. Alhamdulillah.. So I’ll register by the end of this week and hopefully everything will go on well and better..

p/s: I cried when I was pissed, I cried when I’m sad, I cried when I’m disappointed, I cried when I let myself down, I cried when I misbehave.. all I did behind close door.. I don’t cry in the public.. That is my pride and I intend to keep it that way..

6 comments:

sYukCurz said...

weh! Bila nak turun KL lgik ni hehee.. byk howt stuff nak update ahahaa

Red Chopsticks said...

yoshhh.. sabarrr.. will be will be.. p pujuk che pah!!

fievelski said...

cepat mai sini!!ohoo

En. Hijau said...

ohh...saya da terlepas peluang menyaksikan rambut mangkuk tu secara live~

Muhammad Alif said...

cengeng.haha

SitiNorhidayah said...

patotla xpenah tgk ang nangeih~chingu nak tengok ang nangeih skali..huhu~hehe gatai~