Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Pening Pening day

Macam Budi dalam citer blogger boy tu, ako pn cikgu tuition juga. Hari ni.. pas tgk kegigihan dia cuba tuk ngajar budak depress+emo, ako cam hmmm…

I never been through any of the super bad class before.. it’s either my student stared at me blankly not understanding a word that came out from my mulut keretapi.. or they were talking to themselve about the spelling mistakes or some ajaran sesat that I did.. eheheh..

Last year was toughest year in my teaching career.. Eh.. I left school for years dah.. So it’s preety tough to juggle O-Level (similar to SPM) syllabus, reread and redo back all the Chemistry and Add Maths questions.. Wahh tekanan gilos time tu.. heheheh..

But this year, I’ve set my mind.. I want only PMR student.. So I ended up taking Science, Maths, Eng, BM… It wasn’t that super tough.. Yet I do find it difficult to attract the student and to make my class interesting (Oh God.. I myself hate dull n boring class) so I am trying to redrill my mind on how to attract their attention in class.. Hmmm..

My pa said: U all are young and aggressive teacher, u’ll always want to see result of ur teaching.. That’s wat make u all different from the established tuition centre… Aha.. I do want to see if all the efforts that I put it worth.. If I couldn’t make them get an A, I’ll be greatful and happy if they can manage to get 1 or 2 grade better than what they had previously.. I

t’s the beginning of the year,. Plenty more time.. I’m not going to take things easily anymore on teaching and educate them.. At least im going to make their parents hard earn money worth.. Mari cheers to my teaching career.. Yoshhh!!

p/s: I had my first TaeKwanDo training just now.. batak.. My ibu jari kaki was blue black (ada kesan darah yang hamper setengah kuku).. then kulit di tapak kaki kanan lecur..1 big hole underneath… So I will be walking like a crab for few days.. and my left jari kaki all badly crush and couldn’t bend well.. What I get? Comment from my sir: Your leg are stiff!!! Hahahaha haiyo.. gelak sat..

5 comments:

Unknown said...

bukan senang mengajar while keeping the class interesting..

teruk kaki ko.. dedua belah kan?

Anonymous said...

bagus2..keep up ur good work...

http://planaturalisme.blogspot.com

Red Chopsticks said...

ja a-tu aah..penat ako crack otak..2 2 belah cedera gak..so capit la ako..

Sam - heheh baik..

budakcomot said...

yeah...i'm a bit regret coz pilih utk ajar chem...i become crazzzzyyyy...and how to make the class x dull huh??? budak2 ni mcm blurrr je...risau gwe...

ShZamirah said...

taekwando??? wahhhh...dasat!