Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tika ako mula mengira detik waktu


Now is 11.45 pm at night..Sambil dgr lagu melayu fav ako “Hanya kau yang mampu”..ako pn memblog..Ako baru pas tgk one serial of Korean movie “World Within”. Hari ni pn ako tuang terawih gak...ended up window shopping with my mama..hehehe hunting for a long skirt.. Cam teringin siut nak pakai..Gipsy style gitu..ntah la ako berani opkai ke tak.

Pas tgk drama tadi..ako terpikir lak..tetiba pasal perasaan.. I mean relationship to the whole.. Some falling apart..some doing well..some blooming..Ako? Still hanging there..Sesuai sgt la lagu “Stand and Stare”.. Pastu tringat lak conversation ako ngan one of senior ako.. It’s ok marina if u r still single at this age..enjoy your life.. There’s always someone in this life for you.. It’s the matter of time.. If tak dak rezeki then you enjoy your life in your own way..

If another 5 years plan ako tak jadi.. What are alternatives ako? I think once exceed 30 and I’m still the same person with empty inbox, then I’m going to totally forget about having the commitment of life..She gave me few examples of excellent friends which are single.. Hmm.. They enjoy the very bit of success in their life.. Maybe that could complement the empty of not having spouses.. Driving big cars and living in big house in the big city and earning big doesnt sounds bad at all..hehehe..

Being single sometimes taught me to be independent and strong. Even when I’ve been waiting and envying others ringing inbox, I’ll coax myself by looking blankly at cik ruby.. I asked for this and I have to bare with this.. I’ll keep myself busy with all recently adopted hobbies.. Patience is virtue.. I’m not sure is all these emotions control is going to works or not..but I’ll give it a shot.. From day to day i believe that I’ll grew stronger until one day if things doesn’t work out accordingly then I’m well prepared and I’ll face the world with another perspective and courage.. Till then.. pray for the best for all people surrounding me.. getting new job, juggling with their study, posted to isolated institution, graduated, and planning for their big day.. May the force be with you all and everything’s going to be alright..

5 comments:

husni said...

salam kemerdekaan..

merdekakan dirimu dari dibelengu perkara-perkara yang sia-sia.
hehehe

jodoh,ajal, rezki, ujian...
sume DIA yg tentukan..

Helmet fullface said...

ehemm2...may i fix cik ruby's inbox problem? hehe...peace!

Red Chopsticks said...

Cik Husni - hehehe oh yeah ako trima suma kata2 tu..

Cik Helmet - patut la tetiba concern pasal ikan goreng itam..hehehe leh leh...

fievelski said...

marilah kita andartu sama-sama yer?moh la join kelab aku.

hanakpakharith said...

wow wow haha