Sunday, August 23, 2009

Blink blink

Ako ni..nak kata tak p jalan dah meronda sakan dah..tapi still my heart is not at peace..i’m still floating around with options and desire to become this and that..and turn out to do nothing..big talk ja lebih..seeing all my friends doing well in their career makes me wonder , do continue study is the right option ? is it just an escape from the working world? When first started the student life, I was amazed and happy on how linear the life is.. No date line, no rush here and there.. after 2 months, there’s still no much progress in my study life, I started to doubt. Did I really made the correct choice… The proposal that I was supposed to submit was still hanging here and there.. Blame it on me for not keen enough to redo and perfect it.. I was so distracted with other things that my concentration was way beyond the sea behind queensbay..waduhhh..After conversation which sounded like war of opinion (in the car to Cheras..Remember??), I was given two options. Not an easy one.. Take it or leave it? I chose to take it.. But I’m not at eased!! Sial tul.. What the heck do I really want to do!! I cant be multitasking and no result.. My focus is not there la.. It came and go.. Fuuhh.. I hate this.. totally hate this!!!
interprame jap gambo poyo..hehehe weh kamu suma yang terlibat..hehehe ako dah dapat dah gambo kat cikpah..tapi..heheh..cni tak leh nak upload la..dia block..

3 comments:

sYukCurz said...

"take it or leave it"
but
i rather to face it.

latte said...

yeayy nk gambaq dari che pahh!

Red Chopsticks said...

wakaka..yeah now facing it with courage n hope!!
cik lat..nnt ako bg yer..