Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Escape.. Dari Pulau ke Pulau..

Ako kembali setelah nearly 2 weeks of jadi biscuit.. I was 'bebel'ing on wanting to go for holiday and tinggg... I went for double treat..!! The 2nd week of august i was in Langkawi..hehehe tagging along trip.. I complemented all the previously missed out places.. Hehehe this time no order taken, so i manage to lenggang go, and lenggang back.. Repeatedly going to the same place within few months is not really a good idea. Plus i was on tight budget for the next trip.. I'll put a but to the 2 statements made.. I manage to tangle around with my two lab mates.. Indeed this trip really brought us close to each other.. Alhamdullilah.. I'm the newbies and its a relieve that this trip worth the money and the junk that i trew out during the trip.. I'm not a mabuk laut person..I swear it is true until the departure day.. I filled all 8 bags with my ueek ueekk.. Ueekk.. This is totally super super sial journey in my life.. Bencis tahap max..i was ok for the first 1 n half hour.. The continuous inhaling of diesel engine smell from behind the boat initiated my body to reject any signal from the brain to stay cool and healthy..Buruk gila+super miserable ako time tu..I really suffered..hehehe the way back was far better..Those ada duit, forget totally about taking ferry especially from penang..Apa-apa pn..Ako had fun..yeah yeah!!
.
towards d end
.
Potret Family
.
taman yang under construction
.
muka bakal sea sick
.
A symbol of bird?
.
Ni fav Lina according to Jo..hehehe
.
Admire siut ngan gifted hand nih..
.
Ni adalah cucur cempedak ya..bukan KFC..blakang tu cucur jagung..Sodap!!
.
Hotel Bayview..
.
starway to the freedomBerkibarlah...Jalur Gemilang..

No comments: