Monday, June 08, 2009

knuckle, muddy and blur

Ha…This blogging activity from working place makin menjadi-jadi nih..Isshhh hehehe.. I’m bored to death today. Luckily there are present of some seniors baik yang sudi go lunch with me ..T_T..My labmate all went to the 1 week writing workshop which I’m sooo lucky for escaping this time yet sooo unluckily if I need to go in the future..Alone? Ni yang sadis ni..

Today and yesterday seem to be uncertain to me. Weird. I was left alone and suddenly I hate the fact that I’m alone and after that I’m ok with it. I’ve been hanging around with me mommy every second of my free time (she tagging me or the other way? Of coz la her!!) Then yesterday I was alone to Sunshine. The moon was so bright and round. Full moon la katakan.. (aahh new moon!! And Edward Cullen? Hahahaha I’m totally into him..Yeahhh!!).. While walking alone, there’s sudden peace and relaxing feeling that hard for me to describe. If the current crime rate is still under par, I think I shall sit by the sea and enjoy the night breeze alone..’m starting to imagine that..wahhh best best.. Yet ..Gila apa ka..Tak pasal kang in the headline.!!

But it doesn’t last long.. I mean the calmness. Sudden fear and loneliness menyelinap in every inch of my vein.. Cam smacam.. Weird.. This doesn’t last long either.. I think I might need to visit Dr gila for awhile.. To make sure that my state of consciousness is under control. Upon returning home and prayer, I slept a not so good sleep.. and till today.. I’m still blur and blur…So the title for this blog will be: knuckle, muddy and blur

2 comments:

sYukCurz said...

oo... igt terjumpa boyfrd kat sunsine ahahaa..

Red Chopsticks said...

hekeleh..dari jumpa bf kat sshine, baik ako jumpa bf kat bilik ako bersama buka yang bertajuk : eclips..!! Edward Cullen~~~~