Monday, June 01, 2009

Kemalasan..


Ako g langkawi!! Ni gambar !!

Ni ikan pari.. Yeah.. Ikan yang kita bli kat pasar tu.. I touched it.. It fell silky n lembik..hehehe.. First geli.. Later i felt some soothing n relaxing while scrubbing it so call head.. I think it liked it too.. It hang around enjoying my touch until i chased it away.. I still remember the look on it's eye.. Looking deep into me as if asking me to free hima way fromt he net.. Wahhh..telepati gitu..
Ako mmg tak pandai mengambil gambor but no one can beat me in the craziness towards water. I'm an aquarian n ako ska mandi!!hehehe..
Water = Marina
The plant of interest by others not me..hehehe
The cool group ~~

1 comment:

CokelaT_panji_loCop said...

aik..
'masuk utan xd cengkerik jatuh dr pokok ke?
kan terjerit plak..
ahaha