Friday, June 19, 2009

Bad Weekend Start..

I was browsing through the internet not knowing wat am I supposed to browse or see. Email? Blank..FS.. blank..Blog..Blank.. Last I ended up typing “Robert Pattinson accident”. Ahakz.. I heard over the fly.fm that he met a minor accident and was doing fine.. Fuhh… And just found out that he’s acting in “Remember Me” along with Emilie de Ravin (Lost) and Mr Brosnan..
.
Then I came across him being nominated as the lead in Celebrity Need Shower.. Ahakz.. Ya..he smells stink. Some even mentioned that he’s bad habit of not bathing can be portray as the vampire that hate sunlight.. Hilang akal.. How can they live not refreshing themselve with the most abundant natural source in the world?.. Even Julia Robert and Mary Kate are in the list. I can’t believe it. They are wearing designer cloths and they don’t bath like for days…OMG.. !! I do heard that the weather in the west is different from us. Their summer is hot and dry. And you don’t sweat that much. I’m not sure how true is that.. Never been there.. Will i? Ahakz.. I’ll go world tour on my honeymoon..!! Ya right.. !! I’ll ended up doing haji.. (tunggu honeymoon tak sampai2..hehe) ..

I've been trying to motivate myself to gain more money!! Yeahh I want to have enough money so that I can enjoy at least 3 month once out of Penang. That is not too much i hope.. Gurl.. Fighting!!! If I couldnt get somebody to support me. Then I believe that I’m capable of doing so myself.. Ya.. God created me to be sempurna anggota badan..(drop the mental part..T_T).. So I'll come out with a temporary three months plan.. Lense..Holiday..Shopping.. (work hard, shop harder and enjoy hardest..!!)
.
Org tua-tua said: Your biggest enemy is yourself.. So u guys out there.. Work hard to achieve what u want in life. Make an effort to change and adapt to the environment that u live in.. The condition might not be favorable, but trust yourself!! You can do it if u try and try and try.. Failures are the collection of experiences.. and keep smiling.. ^o^..It might not work but it helps..
.

ha..amik encik durian..AKo malas nak snap..so ciplak orgnya..

p/s: Ako nak guna ako.ska.red lak..menggantikan red_chopsticks.. Although someone said that it represents me indirectly.. Thanks.. I really appreciate that.. Yet it's still belong to others (by a chinese restaurant at i-avenue, Penang).. So i'll go for ako.ska.red until ako benci red..hehehe.. sbb ako mmg ska red!!

5 comments:

sYukCurz said...

wawawaaa.... nak duriann.. huhuu.. kat dusun ako pon da masak da luruh huhuu... tp bila kah dpt ku makan huhuu...

anywy juz b urself marina. it up 2 u 2 present urself. i dun mind. ako suka red_chopstik lg ehe.

Red Chopsticks said...

wahahah..tu la..teringat ako mak hang punya jamu kami ngan doyan2 hang..isi kat dusun hang nala2 skit..kat dusun pakteh ako kenit2..dah la nak kopek liat..weh..hang tak sempat balik b4 fly ka?

sYukCurz said...

xsempat lor... 25 da fly g jerman. nnt 14july aku p jakarta lak, klu jumpa batik hg tu aku beli. aku balik penang pas balik jakarta tu kot

fievelski said...

oho

fievelski said...

kami mahu update..sila update secepat mungkin. Masa yang tinggal mungkin tidak lama.