Thursday, April 18, 2013

Ako sang pipit

Each time when i saw beautiful lady comes out from a luxurious car, i gets jealous! (Who does not kan!).. It's like they have the world. Killer heels, superb dress, gorgeous handbag and great hair style.
I need to hit jackpot or hook myself as mistress in order to live like that. (Eye drolling, saliva dripping)

One day, while i was driving my darling kancil with the window wind down, it hits my mind that: why do i need luxury? When i myself grew up as the simple me. I wear whatever on sale, seldom follow current trending attite (put peplum dress far far from me please!!). I can't even walked pass Zara without feeling miserable for dressing up far far farrrr from the mannequin. I don't even feel comfy strolling in Pavi alone (put me in pasar malam/hypermart and jangggg.. i rule! That's my kingdom!!). 

So i cancelled a tempting purchase and go for more down to earth choice. Something resemble me more. Tak pa la kurang bergaya sikit. MS kan MS. She's miserably awesome just by being her!!! 

Sapa kata tak teringin nak mengebat.. Teringin.. Tapi.. Bersederhanalah dalam segala urusan kita and live a life according to our ability. 4 tayar ja punnnn!!! 

Ps: to people who is accustomed to modesty, sometime luxury is discomfort. -ms said-

No comments: