Sunday, April 07, 2013

Again??!! Again??!!

I went for an escape to the island with a group of sea lovers.
Then again i was asked the same boring question: Tak dak bf ka?
Demmm..
Have i been waiting for you?
Why? What?
We know each other less than 'long'.
Never once we have private time together.
Never once we spend time over meal together.
Just u and me.
Never once we share intimate moment together.
Basically we did nothing to be remembered of.
But why?
Why do i have your image floating in my mind.
No matter how much i wipe.
How fierce i chased them away.
It will still be there.
I don't even know u personally.
I see you from far.
Only from the net.
So why do i close myself?

So i started to pray and pray..
Ya Allah.. Close my heart.
Open it only to the One.
Till then.. Seal it..

4 comments:

farhani said...

wehhh.. takda bf lagi kaaa..? hahaha.. (soalan nak mintak penyepak)

Husni said...

mcm mna nk have a dinner..sorang di selatan..sorang di utara.

Red Chopsticks said...

Fani - sepakkkkk! Gedushhhh!
Husni - hewhewhew.. Ako rasa kt bicara tentang insan ug berbeza! Hehehe

Husni said...

ya ka ?
aku ingat sorang dok kat korea selatan sorang dok kat utara malaysia.hehehe