Saturday, April 14, 2012

A "You" may not always represent a person..

My you!!!
though things often doesn't turn out to be as expected..
Failures and unwanted results are just like another daily news..
But you..
I sincerely feel for you..
And I like you..
Even time seems to envy us..
But I'm still gonna enjoy pouring my heart out on you..
I cursed my choice on choosing you.. many times..
Yet, I'm still glad i did..
I've learnt a lot.. and still learning..
From someone that afraid of your kind..
To a handy female that take pleasure by just looking at you doing ur magic..

Weekends are a great escape for me to fully concentrate on you..
No disruption.. No interruption.. Only you and me..
Flipping over manuals and papers are a way for me to understand you..
And i hate doing that.. I hate reading through words and words over and over again..
Too bad we don't speak the same language..
Or not i'll be begging you for explanation when your magic turns out to be a concert full of unexplained and unexpected interferences..
Often i'm back to square one..
and the circle of repetition will restart..

But hey.. success doesn't come easily huh..
I'm just going just bare with it..
Coz i believe that you are worth it..
You are worth my time and my sweat and sometime tears..
People just don't understand huh..
What took us so long...
I couldn't explained either..
I took you for granted..
Never forced myself hard enough to blend with you and be the person in charge..
So I'm going all out now..
Please be kind to me..
We are going to show the world: US..
Soon.. and..


"I won't give up on you
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up"

2 comments:

sYukCurz said...

berchenta ng GCMS ka? hahaha..

Red Chopsticks said...

Hahaha hensem kan partner ako!! Gagah!! Ahahahaah