Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Heartquake

Sometimes...
I thought that I am good..
Just because I am not doing anything surfacely bad...
I began to compare myself to the worse people..
And hey.. I am not so bad...
that's how I thought..
But why..
why am I not lining up with the better ones?
and magnify how huge my flaws are...
There are times..
Ako rasa ako munafik...
Tindak-tanduk ako tak selaras dengan kata hati ako..
Ako perasan.. ako bongkak.. ako riak..
Kadang-kadang.. ako takot dengan how dark my heart is...

But i want to be good..
I want to be better..
If not.. i just want to improve...
the inside.. the inner heart..
I dont do it for heaven..
I do it for myself..
A better me in the eye of Him..
May His force doesn't stop knocking my heart..
May His protection never leave me unguarded..
May His bless be with me.. Forever...
May I, Marina Shah still able run wild..
On the right track.. and never to slip away..

2 comments:

cucu Tok Hamzah said...

beb, you're not alone.. nice and thank you~

Red Chopsticks said...

Gegar! ^^V