Thursday, October 07, 2010

The first step

The journey of thousand miles begin with one step... so ive took my very first baby step in sharpening my independency... i took my lunch in the public alone!!! heheheh.. i hate n i dislike eating alone in the public... it looks so pathetic to me!! ksian gila kot~~!!!.. took the seat that face the road.. plug my mp3 in.. them errrkkkk i survive the whole lunch... hehehe wasnt that bad or kesian at all~~!!!... did short reading after lunch... whoaaa gaya cam suda bersedia ke oversea ini.. hahaha..

p/s: God has His own plan to all of us.. despite of my high hope to fly as high n as far as i could.. i still pray hard that he'll grant those little wishes... if He has better plan.. then who am i to doubt His decision..

4 comments:

I am N said...

me too dislike eating alone...tapi sometime we need to be alone...so, who cares...hehe

sayaSukaTaip said...

aku slalu je take away alone..

cucu Tok Hamzah said...

alone~ when u die u die alone so why not when u're still living make the best of everything.. I'm sure u have lots of bff, sharing is caring

Red Chopsticks said...

nadia - hehehe that's why.. why not kan?

key - take away slalu gak.. hehehe having here yg jarang~~

Yat - babe!! glad to hear from u.. hehehe high five to the statement