Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Kembali Kejap

Wink wink..breath breath.. breath…. To gather the courage and idea to re”blog” again is not an easy task.. Past few weeks of silence were nothing special in particular.. again?? (what happen to the cannot tahan boring prinsip and cheer yourself that I practiced!!?? Berkubur dah kot.. hehehe)..

Recently.. a deep remark was made on my life journey..(I think it happened before.. this is the bigger version).. Hurting people with your action.. Intentionally or vice versa.. I admit.. I did both.. Intentionally done when advices were useless… Unintentionally when I thought it was a joke and turns out to be the opposite one… Danngggg… The intentional part tu no comment la… Most of them were emotionally influenced or to deliver important message after other method attempts didn’t work. The unintentional is a bit mind confusing… being raised to speak out my mind (damnnn mulut ako mmg capoii juga..but ako tak penah capoi when it come to hantu and the unseen stuff..takut makcik.. ).. It’s a bit awkward and hard to transform the whole system around.. Things might slip again… I don’t even know how to react by not involving the unintentional communication.. Someone said… time heals… Hopefully… Yeahhh it takes time.. but it doesn’t hurt to at least try right?

Yeayyy!! I managed to download 2 Cinderella’s stepsister OST. One is by Super Junior… Another is a lady.. Crystal & Luna kot..


3 comments:

no23 said...

포기하지 말아요 不要放棄- 니모 (Nemo)
mms://stm.dosirak.com/MP/SONG/WMA/080/714/80714121_192k.wma

leh tlg cari lagu nih tak??
full version

drama the birth of the rich

Red Chopsticks said...

opsss..tak da kot..

no23 said...

ok thanks..