Saturday, June 19, 2010

Arm + Pit

Pas baca post “Jam-Ban”.. Ako dgn suda tidak segan silu utk nak story about personal stuff.. Hehehe its good to share something that we used to be so ashamed about.. So im going to talk about ketiak@ armpit.

Body odor is experienced by some of us.. I did (past tense tu!!hehe).. Since primary school, I’m not the type that took care my appearance.. I don’t comb my hair, don’t care to wash my face.. The only hygiene thing that im so proud of is.. ako ska mandi.. hehehe wlaupun kadang2 g market pagi2 ako tak mandi.. hehehe I love to bath.. Ingat tak kecik2 mak kita akan sapukan bedak utk prevent formation of rashes@ruam. I never liked to apply anything… not to my face and not even to my body.. (maka lotion ni jarang la sentuh tangan kasarku..hehehe).. I was an active athlete years back.. so u know.. the training was conducted under the hot sun.. and our school olahraga team t-shirt is short sleeve with pair of short.. So berangin.. hehehe ..

Bila dah mula jejak kaki ke Secondary School, everyday is Baju Kurung.. (kain lincin n sejuk ok!!hehehe..).. Then I developed this sniffing habit that I seems to go sniff around like a doggy!! Adoi.. what do u expect.. I smelled my school uniform then drrrrrr I turn blue… hehehe …

I consulted my mother do I really smelled?? Hehehe dgn malu alahnya.. she said yes!! Dangggg!! Maka action was taken.. My pa bought Dr. Mist.. It’s a Malaysian product (me n my pa are huge fan of local product~~ yeayyy!! Buy Malaysia!!) Good one.. not sticky, odorless, and even keep my armpit dried.. But hello… not cheap la for a secondary school student to afford.. So after few bottles, I stopped..switched to Talkum powder.. heheh.. My pa is an antiseptics product collector (dulu aah…now to save money he go buy Giant or Tesco brand!! Adoiiii!).. Dettol and Elken have been the choice of interest for years… Ok lah…

Dah masuk uni, mula mengada when saw most of friends with their spray deodorant, stick or rolled on.. Apa lagi… mula aah buy… Up till now I still prefer stick deodorant… Then suddenly turning point came again when I tried Nivea 24 hours protection.. My skin started to developed rashes + it itched like hell!! I ignored assuming that its one of the syndrome exert after shaving.. Days passed on.. The rashes turn to form something really similar to kayap!!! Awawawaw berair and they formed small pond on my arm.. Seksa.. sakit..pedih.. gatal…both side.. benci.. ako mati2 ingat kayap dah.. skali ekor n kpala bertemu.. daaannggg… ako mati nnt (tu kayap ular kot org panggil..).. cuak sat!!! stop trus pkai deodorant tu… !!

Tp Alhamdulillah..after applied the antiseptic cream, evything back to normal.. apa lagi.. I developed phobia towards deodorant…

Baru2 ni budak sales girl giant menggodaku dengan product baru rexona.. After shower kot.. perghhhh tergoda and tried.. I liked the smell la weh.. it lasted long oso.. Tp.. if I used direct in a row.. the armpit will start to gatal lagi.. wawawa… last2 only applied on the day I have training.. tak la partner ako juling kena tempias ketiak busuk… heheh… Nnt ako nak try the antiseptic deodorant lak.. sbb ako rasa talcum powder couldn’t actually suppress the armpit odor any more!! Wawawaw

p/s: To u guys out there… Please take care of ur personnal hygiene.. trust me.. if under this hot weather, like it or not.. the combination of ur assumed no smell sweat with your wet t-shirt or blouse, nantikan lah the presence of unpleasant smell.. Maka.. cme come..wangi2 kan diri kiter~~~

11 comments:

ShZamirah said...

agree!!!! me, same also...amat lah sensitip dgn "bau2 yg kureng mnyenengken"...it's true that sometimes it even happen to me! sbb mcm tula...gatai sgt nk try itu ini...nie lawak sket...i even at time try gosok limau purut kat "arm + pit" ...ikut petua abah hahahaha....
now i stick wif rexona..

**last time i oso get used to 1 talcum. aiken. even now pon my parents dok pakai bedak tu :)) actually that talcum was very good, n mujarab utk bau2 an yg kureng. tp biasa la kan babe, we r girlss...nk la pakai rexona la...apa la..

Red Chopsticks said...

wahaha..u r back sis!!Wow!!Hope evrything went well..heard before they said use limau bagus..at least the ketiak tak jd hitam..tp cm pedis ja..hehehe aiken rupanya nama nya..salah spell lagi..hehehe..malu2...i think ill stick to rexona kot..since yg ini cm kesan dia longer lasting skit...

Bau badan ni kadang2 kt pn tak perasan..until ditegur..tp its very good that klau kt ditegur..at least can do something dari suma org diam ja ngan our terrible smell..thanks to my omma sbb tegur..

Unknown said...

dulu aku pakai deo mak aku bagi.. roll on liquid tu.. lepas pakai aku kepak-kepakkan tangan pasal nak bagi dia kering.. plus: sejuk for a while.

then aku pakai nivea stick for men.. after effect dia kalau malam tak mandi akan rasa abit gatal, but no rashes.. thank god..

then aku change ke nivea 4 men yang spray punya sebab bapak aku terbeli lebih.. pakai kejap je sebab x leh nak jimat.. stick boleh jimat.. XD

Red Chopsticks said...

hehehe ako rasa sensitive skin tak boley dekat ngan nivea kot..pergghhh ako tak sangka ko pn ada juga meminjam mak ko nya!! hehehdlu ako pn blasah gak seo dia..hehehe pastu ako baru rasa geli2...then trus ako bli sendiri..thehehe lama gak lah ako balas deo dia..hehehe

no23 said...

nivea...

Unknown said...

eh.. bukan pinjamla.. mak aku bagi baru kot.. hahaha..

oh, kulit sensitif x leh pakai nivea ek? tak tau plak.. tapi kalau nak pindah brand pon, aku still pakai stick nye lagi..

Helmet putih~ said...

rexona hijau = 'BIONIK'!
heheh!

farhani said...

aku pom nak share benda personal neh....aku sampai skunk mmg x pakai or jarang-jarang pakai deodorant...aku tye kakak aku samada aku neh berbau atau x..dia kata tak..naseb baekkk..hahaha

Red Chopsticks said...

ja a- heheh ntah..conclusion ako jer kot..heheh.. tapi ako rasa ko wangi kot..blum pening lagik lalu belah ko..

en lemet- aah or kaya kecoh!!!dushhh

Fani - perghh ko nasib baik.. org tinggi cam kita slalu bermasalah skit.. ishhhh ako kurang bernasib baik kot..

Hanggokan said...

saya pernah terbaca mengenai deodorant menyumbang kepada kanser. fobia sekejap. tapi rasanya fobia ketiak tengit mengatasi fobia kanser.
kahkahkah!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?