Sunday, September 15, 2013

I make an oath again!

Ya.. again.. for the mek-tak-sure how many times. I wanna be pretty uolss! (Slaps kiri 2x, kanan 4x). Before that, this statement was type in between me slurping my just-made laksa (taste wise? improving!! ^.^V).. ahhh melalut lagik..

As usual la.. end of the month we tend to fantasize this and that while counting days bila laaaaa hari gaji nih wehhh!!! But then this suka-belanja-cam-pegawai besar nih tend to overspent every month! Weirdly, i dont buy expensive baju or what. Dine at home most of the time. But money flies buying tiny things (My bro's fav ayat: Hang mmg suka perabih duit beli benda murah pahtu tak pkai!!!). And I don't know Sabah that well yet to crash into any facial centre and get myself suck, pinch, cut!!! gerun..

So. I googled cheaper way to do that without running myself to another debt! (ps: 60% of my gaji are used to pay debt or standby to pay the incoming debt!.. or bakal Him. Count yourself unlucky!). I just need some motivation and consistency to carry out my mission.

Betulkan niat dulu. Sahaja ako nk jadi lawa bukan tuk bagi org puji: Ohhh MS, zelita, santek!... Ako nk segak sikit untuk kepuasa diri bila tgk cermin tak la nmpk kawah gunung banyak sangat oooooiiii!!!

Bismillahirahmanirrahim. Hope for His blessing. Pray for me!


1 comment:

husni said...

40% ??
banyak syok !