Monday, September 06, 2010

I am worst than i always be

Something came up today.. a not very pleasant one.. First few early events were fine. indeed entertaining.. From meeting my labmates to watching my very first 3D movie... best!! enjoy... tuition class was not bad either.. Then i was surrendered by the road side waiting to be picked up..

I have this bad temper when it came to waiting.. Super bad one.. to add to the flavor.. i need to wait for 30min?? an achievement that i dont just walk off with any taxi or bus... numerous phone calls were made to reach him.. Yet none succeed.. With tremble hand i dialed my ma's cell no.. Astarfirullah... I actually couldnt even control my tone.. most of them were high key!!! adehh... she even being forced to fetch me all the way from her factory... nearly 30 min of waiting the most awaited car arrived... i was so pissed that no explanation seems to be logic to me.. Astarfirullah... no wonder i was reminded again and again that i dont have good heart and with bad temper..

i definitely know that what i did was wrong but couldn bring myself to apologize.. the worst trademark i have in me is :sorry seems to be the hardest word when it come to my family.. of coz i took thing for granted again and again...

probably i wasnt meant to be too close to anyone.. distance is always the best way so that people dearest to me never get hurt with what i did... Yeah.. the less im around.. the better it is for everyone..

p/s: it is always nice to have a place for you to escape..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

uit.. sapa yang kau tunggu sampai 30 minit sebelum tepon ur ma?

Red Chopsticks said...

eh salah detail...ako tunggu 10 min dah call dah..stiap 3 min ako calll.. gila kejam~~

Unknown said...

sebenarnya, aku pon tak suka org yg x punctual ni.. waiting sucks leaving you in doubt weather the person will come or not or even if the person remembers it.. hah..

Red Chopsticks said...

yeah!!!! yg tu ako super stuju!!!