Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Downside of the Ups

Most of the time we don’t know what lies in front of us.. what’s have been prepared for us.. That is why some of us was torn in the middle of the rough n tough journey.. Its very un “siok” when u know you deserve something but it turns out that you failed to achieve what seems to be easy to you.. deep down in you.. you realize that you are better than them.. but their pathway is far easier if compare to you.. rezeki, ajal, maut, jodoh suma di tangan tuhan.. yeah.. that is what I’ve been believing.. until recently..
.
I was a bit let down and start to questioned my capability and my ability.. I’ve been rejected and turn down again and again by jobs or application related to government agencies.. hey.. what is wrong with me? If last time.. I’ll cursed and will continue with “Sial!!! What is wrong with you guys not accepting me!!”.. Now I really need to reflect myself.. my cockiness..
my arrogance and my pride.. probably he was sending some sign over to me.. sign for me to keep my feet down to earth.. to lead a sincere life and to turn back and glance through all the possible cracks and shit I’ve done and I’m going to do..
.
I’m a fun, crazy, unpredictable girl.. No.. I used to.. I agreed.. I sued to…my close friends said so.. I’m all upside down now..yeah.. coz I live a sincere life in the past.. I don’t lead a double face life.. I do what I like to do.. i hate wh
en I need to.. then I’ll get over it fast.. coz I don’t keep things in heart.. now I’m more like a miniature trying to gather everything and keep them in my small narrow heart.. I think I’m no longer that cheerful and the fighter anymore.. I don’t fight for when I need too.. I grumbled.. damn..!!!
.
Not all people able to lead a successful life and still keep good grab and control in their life.. I might n
ot be one of that.. that probably be the reason he wants me to go through the hardlife, hardway… so that I will not forget and appreciate my root.. I’m not an intelligent person.. I’m just a normal girl that work slightly harder.. I need to not to rely on the luck that have been following me all these while.. I need to yeah.. work harder.. that’s is what I am going to do…. .
.
.
I want to believe that.. You’ll deserve what is yours!!
.
.
.
p/s: writing does able to reduce and answered the doubt that circling you.. I was upset before.. and I found my track back while my words flow.. I hope all of you did.. let’s work harder.. for the future, our love one and for ourselves.. may he be with us..

14 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, might be some helpful tips if you search 'eyes for lies blog'.

and yes, writing does make you know what exactly is what.

Red Chopsticks said...

aida - done!! hahaha

ja a - its a blog kan? nice one..!! cam life crime journal ja..

husni said...

yes..work harder

sYukCurz said...

life is too hard. da point is how do we overcome dat.

Red Chopsticks said...

aida - eh sson to be lecturer tuh.. congrats..

husni - baik ciku..

syukor - im in d process of overcoming.. sila blanja saya shark fin sup tuk naikkan smangat ku!!

sYukCurz said...

ahahaa... hang la kena belanja chek oii.. aha. btw klu rasa rusut sgt tukaq ja p ukm aha. kami menunggu mu d sana aja. aha sam pon sampung kat sana

Unknown said...

hah.. beh kurang la.. how the other person ticks..

Red Chopsticks said...

syukor - hg kan dah nak abis.. sam?? heheh selaku fan terbesar dia.. sila hug dia tuk ako..hahahaha!!!!

ja a - ko seperti gigih cuba mendalami emosi manusia..hehehe nak kurangkan blur ker?

sYukCurz said...

aha. aku kat c2 sampai pencen kowt

Unknown said...

malang sekali, ya, aku mmg cuba nak buat cam tu.. heheh..

Muhammad Alif said...

yes2..dont let anything hold u back.haha

Red Chopsticks said...

syukor - akan ako iktiarkan..heheh hug sam hug sam!!

ja a-ako dahuli dengan ucapan selamt berjaya..!!

alip - duit always hold me back..hekhek

Muhammad Alif said...

ingat hang sorg..
pernah dengo x org ckp makin bnyk duit makin bnyk prob..aku tgh mengalami la ni.haha

Red Chopsticks said...

maka belajar la cut off entertainment cm ako..hekhek..