Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lazy Sunday

First of all : alhamdulillah my presentation went on not that bad i thought its going to be.. Have few improvements need to be done..

This week has been a tiring and rush week for me.. I was on a lot of thing at the same time. Yesterday was the highest rated penat of all. Have 2 hours of crazy tekwando training. And my joints and muscle are suffering right now.. Then after short bath, rush for 2hours extra tuition class. So i was mentally and physically exhausted. Bought expensive n tak sedap nasi kandar dari kayu.. (if only i stayed dkt town, sure ako g carik Line Clear..lantak la on the hygyine issue)..then berkejar2 lak go fetch me frens for 3 hours shop at KBJ.. Sampai ja rumah, my mind couldnt seems to function anymore.. ako pn terlepak dpn tv.. Malam kuar lak g teman c adik hitamku makan bubur cha cha kt giant.. Slept sharply after i did my prayer.. smpai pagi nih ako nak g erobik pn tak larat..

today is a housewife day..heheheh treated myself with kim chi ramen.. My student gave me a tupperware of korean homemade kimchi and i kind of couldnt really like the taste that much.. but can eat la..the vege is supprisingly crunchy.. then i tried to cook maggi mee with the addition of kim chi in.. rinsed the vege a bit, then dumb it while the maggi soup was boiling. Then taranggg... sedap gak.. the soup taste slightly sour but they blended well.hehehe then i cleaned my tong sampah room followed by washing off all the bedsheet, slimut, pillow cover and bla bla.. Will continue with cleaning my SLK lak this evening.. kesian dia lama tak mandi..

p/s: tomorrow, my pa is going to try out to cook fried porridge..heheh saw it in the tv prog..
.
p/s kuasa 2 : my mp4 screen cam ada a small pool of distraction yg mengganggu aliran electrc and caused the screen to be ugly!!yukksss!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

heh.. your lazy sunday doesnt seem so lazy after all.. you are as busy as a bee.. housekeeping bee that is.. hehe

fried porridge? porridge which is fried? camne tu?

husni said...

wow !!

Red Chopsticks said...

ja a - hehehe yeahhh!!lazy aah tu tak tawaf shopping complex..siap sempat noon nap lagik!! hehe ringkas nya: bubur tu cook day b4. then sediakan cam bahan2 perasa dia..then tumis bhn perasa dia pastu masuk bubur..goreng ja.hehehe ntah jadi ke tak..tgk kt tv cam senang..

husni - jeng jeng